Wednesday 6 March 2019

My Idol

My Idol is from a Tv show called the loony toon's his name is Big Chungus!
Big Chungus is a overweight rabbit that is a very love character in the whole
internet community. He likes annoying people by teasing them and being
annoyingly funny, making friends and carrots!


I also like to annoyingly funny people them, make friends and carrots as well!


My Idol and I share similar identity threads like eating carrots, annoying
people and making friends!



Here Is a Photo of my Hero Big Chungus.
Image result for big chungus

2 comments:

  1. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete
  2. สมัคร pg slot วิธีการสมัครง่ายๆ ทำได้ด้วยตัวเองเพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอนใช้เวลาไม่ถึง 3 นาทีก็สามารถเข้าไปสนุกสนานเพลิดเพลินกับ PGSLOT-TH.COM เว็บน้องใหม่จากค่าย PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.