Wednesday 24 January 2018

Week four Day Three Bonus activity

For this activity we had to design a classroom! I designed the classroom that I made with google drawing.

First I had to do a plan on paper, then I went and drew the classroom on google drawing. 
I couldn't add everything because google drawing is too small, so here are the things that I didn't add into the drawing but I would have included in my classroom.


  • A white board
  • Benches
  • Seats
  • Painting/art to hang on the wall
  • Outlets
  • Plugs
  • Tv for the teacher to show the children what to do
  • Cubbie holes
  • Windows
  • Curtains
  • Paper
  • Pens
  • Pencil
  • Devices
Here is the picture of the classroom I drew.


3 comments:

  1. Wow Liam, I'm very impressed by your classroom design. I'd really love to have a classroom like that myself.

    One thing I thought of that you could also include is big cushions or bean bags for your comfy corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liam!

    This is a really awesome classroom, it's so brightly coloured!

    I think that you are also a bit of a superstar for not only planning your classroom on paper first before your did it on google draw but also writing a list of things you couldn't fit!
    I really appreciate how much hard work you have put into this, its awesome!

    I like that you have two really big tables rather than a bunch of smaller ones - I think it makes a nice environment for people to work together which is always good!

    I am a little bit surprised that your classroom is very classic, I thought that maybe there might be slides out of the doors and a tree house on the roof for a reading space! :) - would you like to add anything like that if you could?

    Keep up the awesome work Liam, its great to see!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the advice im going to take that in! thanks Liam

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.