Wednesday 24 January 2018

Week Four Day Four Bonus Activity

For this activity we had to put our favorite song onto our blog with the song name and the artist name as well.

My favorite song is Love On Me, By Galantis. 

We also had to type the Lyrics onto our blog, but you aren't allowed to copy and paste them. Below are the lyrics, and here is a link to the song if you would like to listen to it for yourself. The Song Link
Girl put your love on me
 Cause I won't let you down
 I won't let you down
 And we will be singing 
Girl put your love on me
 I feel it all around
 I feel it all around
 And we will be singing
 And we will be singing
 Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
 And we will be singing 
Girl put your love on me 
Cause I won't let you down
 I won't let you down
 And we will be singing 
Girl put your love on me 
I feel it all around
 I feel it all around 
And we will be
 singing Singing, singing singing singing singing singing singing singing singing
 And we will be singing
 Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

 And we will be singing
 Girl put your love on me
 Cause I won't let you down 
I won't let you down
 And we will be singing
 Girl put your love on me 
I feel it all around 
I feel it all around

 And we will be 
singing Singing singing singing singing singing singing singing singing singing 
And we will be singing
 I feel it I feel it all around 
I feel it I feel it
 And we will be singing 
 I feel it all around 
 I feel it all around
 And we will be singing
 And we will be singing
 Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
 And we will be singing 
Girl put your love on me 
Cause I won't let you down
 I won't let you down
 And we will be singing 
Girl put your love on me 
I feel it all around
 I feel it all around 
And we will be
 singing Singing, singing singing singing singing singing singing singing singing
 And we will be singing
 Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

 And we will be singing
 Girl put your love on me
 Cause I won't let you down 
I won't let you down
 And we will be singing
 Girl put your love on me 
I feel it all around 
I feel it all around

 And we will be 
singing Singing singing singing singing singing singing singing singing singing 
And we will be singing
 I feel it I feel it all around 
I feel it I feel it
 And we will be singing 
Girl put your love on me
 I feel it all around 


3 comments:

  1. Well done Liam - putting the link to the song was a great idea as I'd never heard of it before, so it meant I could find it easily.

    One thing about displaying songs and poems that is important - you should only use underlining for the heading not the whole of the song, as underscore or underline is meant to help emphasise important parts of something.

    If you like I can show you different ways to display headings, poems, verse etc so they look smart and are more effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liam!

    This is a great pick for your favourite song! It's such a feel-good song and it makes me want to dance :)

    Thank you for adding a link to the song too, it was nice to have a wee listen while I read the lyrics.

    Is there a particular reason why this is your favourite song?

    I think I like it because of the music and singing voice - it is so uplifting and positive!

    Keep up the great work Liam - Just wanting to also let you know that the Summer Learning Journey finishes tomorrow (Friday) at midnight , so if there are any other activities you would like to complete, make sure you post them before then!

    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.