Thursday 25 January 2018

Week Four Day Five Activity Two

For this activity we have to imagine that my family had just bought me a new car because I have learnt to drive.

The car I have chosen is a Hummer H3 because it is not just a sports vehicle it is an off road vehicle as well.


Some other features I like about the Hummer are:

  • It is mid size.
  • It is a four door.
  • It has an intelligent traction control like land rovers.
  • There is an option of manual and automatic gears.


Image result for hummer h3








2 comments:

  1. Hi Liam!

    This is a great choice for your first car - I also like that it is black, I think that black cars are really swish!

    It's pretty cool that you can take it off-roading, where would you take your new car? Is there a particular place you would like to get to in your car that you couldn't in another car?

    I really like that you have listed some of it's other special features, it gave me a really good idea of what the car is like and what it can do!

    If you could have picked form any car to have as your first would you pick something else?
    I really like mustangs, I think that's what I would have picked if I could or a mini!

    Keep up the awesome work Liam, you are powering through these activities!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go to my family's old sluicing machine in it.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.