Sunday 11 February 2018

Main Star Plan & Go For A Family Outing

Plan  

Where - Coal Creek Walk - Runanga

Need -
  • Swim gear
  • Gopro
  • Snacks
  • Water
  • Day bag
  • Sunscreen
  • Sun hat
  • Sun glasses
  • Phone
  • Jersey/Jacket
What -
I want to walk the Coal Creek track to the falls & then go for a swim in the lagoon with my gopro to get some cool photos of the fish.

Why -
The Coal Creek falls track is one of my favorite walks on the West Coast, because of the waterfall & lagoon that you can swim in.

Actual 


This is a video showing under the water at the Coal Creek falls. I clipped it as the original went for 39 seconds which was too long for this blog.

Here is a photo of the trees that were blown over in the big storm that happened last week. 


Here is some more threes that had fallen over. 


Here is a photo of the falls with my sister and me taking videos and photos of under the water with my GoPro. We didn't see any fish.

I didn't go swiming becuase I had a cold and Mum wouldn't let me get too wet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.