Friday 27 May 2016

Week 4 Reflection






Writing - we had to put the correct punctuation in the spots it is meant to go to. I found this task easy to do. my highest round is round four.
Maths - For maths we had to make a question on decimals. This was a bit hard because I did not have a idea for a question but it got easier when I got a question. I cant put it on to show you because my page crashes when I paste it on to html.


Reading - For reading we had to do a thing where we had to think of what we would were on a 45 degree hot day. I found this task very easy.


1 comment:

  1. Liam I like the way you have reflected on your learning during writing. This will help you set goals for next time. What are you learning to do in reading? Remember to put your strategy in and say what it means (inferencing).

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.