Friday 20 May 2016

Reflection W3 T2





Literacy - for literary we had to write a narrate on Charlotte's Web. I found this task easy.


Templeton stared at the dull egg with his greedy eyes. He rolled it away very slowly into his den trying not to break it otherwise he would be dead.

Numeracy - for numeracy we had to make decimal questions and we had to answer them. I found this task hard because this was my first time working with decimals.


Topic - This here is banqer we use this like the real world because you can buy houses and pay for mortgages. Next week I am going to pay for the couch for the whole week. It cost $300 per person for the week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam,
    It's interesting to see what you are learning in maths and also in literacy. The banker looks interesting, I will be keen to see your reflections on using the banker for the payments you are going to make next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.