Friday 13 May 2016

Week 2 Reflection

Numeracy- For numeracy I had to figure out the time in another part of the world and compare it to another part of the world. This was an easy task to do because I had a time map so it was easy so next time I will do something harder.
Literacy- For literacy we had to write a report on a spider I learnt that spiders eat other spiders like daddy long legs. This was a nice activity but when I got stuck it got hard.
Topic- For topic we had to read a book about world war time line I learnt that 10% of the population went to war from New Zealand.
I found this task very easy so I will try to go for something harder next time.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Liam, You have done a fabuolous job on your blog reflection.You have perfect learning statements. Your labels are all correct.Good job on your reflction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thoughtful work Liam, not sure if be keen on researching spiders but it's good to know more about them and reading your information taught me a lot more I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.