Thursday 21 December 2017

Week One Day Two Bonus Round

My favorite meal would have to be my Grannys Tuna and Spinach Quiche. I like it because it has a mixture of a bunch of things. Here is the Recipe.



8 large eggs
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup of self raising flour
Salt & pepper
1/2 grated cheese
1/2 a cup of spinach
A large tin of tuna



First you had to put the oven on 180 degrees celsius to pre-heat
I had to whisk 8 large eggs, then add a cup of milk, half a cup of self raising flour, salt & pepper (optional), half a cup of grated cheese, 1 large tin of fish (any type) and baby spinach.
After you have put them together mix it up in a bowl and then pour it all into a dish. Then put it in the oven for 35 - 40 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Liam,

    My name is Jordan and I'm the Kootuitui (Papakura, South Auckland) cluster manager. It's my pleasure to be blogging with you this summer!

    Wow, Granny's Tuna and Spinach Quiche sounds delectable. Do you have a picture of this masterpiece? It's grea that this has been handed down to you, what an awesome way to pass on information!
    Do you know how to cook Granny's Tuna and Spinach Quiche?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.