Tuesday 5 September 2017

Random act of kindness - Main Star

Pizzas

I helped Grandad make pizzas. On the pizzas we had pickles, pineapple, ham, and tomato paste on it. The pizza was very yummy.
Image result for pizza

Rugby

I went on the opposite team for rugby (my own choice). We were playing Kiwi who had 7 players and we had 17. So we won by default because you have to have over 10 player to win by points.Image result for rugby ball png

Toilet 

When my Dad was in hospital for his surgery, I had to do all of his jobs including cleaning the toilet. My Mum says that when I do the toilet, I am better than Dad is.
Image result for toilet cleaning png


I helped Samantha with her homework.

I mowed all of the lawns because Dad was sick.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you helping with the chores. I know you enjoy cooking but didn't realise you liked housework - you can come and help me anytime you want Liam🤙🤙🤙🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liam! Wow do you do house calls? Because I could use someone to do my housework! I bet your mum is super happy to have a helper in the house! Your pizzas looked really good too (although I'm not too sure about the pickle...) Did you use the skills that you learnt at Technology? Keep up the awesome work, your family is really lucky to have such a great helper! Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.