Saturday 11 March 2017

Literacy Reflection

This week was the last week for our disaster topic, I finished all seven of them that we had to do, I even got an award for my diary entry's. This was fun to do because I got to be the person in the disaster! Here is my diary entry hope you like it :)


1968 24 May

Dear Diary,

There was a big earthquake this morning. It was a very big earthquake, large enough to throw me out of bed, it was humongous. I managed to escape from my home but I have not seen my daughter yet, I hope she is ok. On the way out of the house I saw my neighbour get crushed by a falling barn, I ran over as fast as I could. When I got there I saw blood and guts all over the place.  It is a sight I will never forget. Tomorrow I will go into town to see what damage has been done.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.