Friday 3 June 2016

Week five Reflection

Writing - For writing we did a News paper article, on Charlotte's web. I found this task very easy so next time I hope it will be a bit harder. This task was very fun to do I hope the next one is fun too!

Maths - For maths we did a reflection on our screencastify. I found this task super duper easy to do so next time I hope it will be harder than this time.

Word work - For word work I did my words. I found this task very easy to do so next time I will choose harder ones.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Liam

    Good work with your writing article - you have used your punctuation really well in this task.

    I found it quite hard to read your text in the Word Work task due to the blue background though. Maybe next time you could use a lighter colour?

    Well done for your week 5 reflection, I enjoy reading these even if I don't always comment on them 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi next time I will put a lighter color for you :) . Liam

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.