Friday 10 June 2016

Week 6 Reflection

Writing - For writing we had to do a newspaper article. I found this task very easy to do so next time I hope it is a load harder. I found this task very fun to do so I hope next time it is the same.



Numeracy - For numeracy we did a decimal more than less than and same as This was a easy task to do, because I got up to 50 under 4 minutes. This was a fun task to do, I did this with screencastify, so you can watch the video of me doing it!


Reading - For reading this week we had to read a report on animals. I found this task very easy to do because all you had to do was put the main keys on to a google drawing! This task was very fun to do.

Shanty Town - Yesterday on Thursday shanty town came to us and we had to do a history act. I was a Maori person who traded for tobacco a shovel and a warm woolen blanket. This was a fun time to have with them. They had very cool props to use!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.